Saturday 9 August 2014

Catering tea bags!

Well, it has been a long time. I have consumed an awful lot of catering tea recently, due to a project I was involved in. Namely, the Commonwealth Games Closing Ceremony.
Having auditioned back in March, I was really pleased to be part of the 900 strong cast of Festival goers. We had a massive secret to keep as we knew back in June that Lulu, Deacon Blue, the Prides, and Kylie would be performing!
For the week before the ceremony we had daily rehearsals, and this is where I consumed copious amounts of tea. The catering tea bags had already been put out into paper cups for us, and each cup contained a visible amount of tea dust. Quality tea this was not, but I had an amazing Commonwealth Games experience. Everyone was so friendly, the choreography was great and I had a ball on the night itself- what could be better than dancing around with athletes cheering you on and filming you. Definitely the experience of a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment